Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl XLII

Yesterday was a big day for football fans...somewhere. Although the superbowl is the biggest NFL game of the year, there wasn't much hype this year. Patriots vs Giants. Nobody from here likes either team. I figured I had to choose a side to cheer for. I did this based on a few things. I hate the Patriots more than any other NFL team. I am an NFC fan, and I like to see NFC teams win. Additionally, I really think Peyton Manning is a great quarterback, so I wanted his brother Eli to do well. I watched the first half- so incredibly boring. After Tom Petty's performance the XBOX 360 went on and we played some GHIII and NFS-C. We then returned to the game when five minutes remained. Suddenly this game was the most exciting game ever. The last few plays of the game were incredible and I am very happy for the Giants "ruining" the Patriots' season. 18-1 is AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment