Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back Home!

Hello Everybody! I am once again back home in Rolling Meadows. However, I will departing for a family roadtrip this Thursday. The itinerary looks something like this:

Thursday, June 5: Lansing, MI
Friday, June 6: Toronto, ON
Saturday, June 7: Toronto, ON
Sunday, June 8: Toronto, ON
Monday, June 9: Niagara Falls, ON
Tuesday, June 10: Niagara Falls, ON
Wednesday, June 11: Pittsburgh, PA
Thursday, June 12: Pittsburgh, PA
Friday, June 13: Cleveland/Sandusky, OH
Saturday, June 14: Cedar Point
Sunday, June 15: Return Home
Monday, June 16: Return to Work

Please do not try to call me when I am in Ontario, but rather Instant message me or comment on my blog. Even email works. Pictures from Beijing will be on Flickr by Thursday so swing by there soon. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment