Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm off to China, Other Places

Tomorrow morning at 5:30 am I leave for Indianapolis, IN. Saturday my band will be performing at the Indianapolis festival parade, and Sunday we will be playing at the Indianapolis 500 race. Monday morning at 2:30 am we will depart Purdue for O'Hare. From O'Hare we catch a flight to Washington-Dulles. Then we get on a flight direct to Beijing, China. This will be a very exciting trip. The "All American" Marching Band is the first American College band to be invited by the Ministry of Culture of the Peoples' Republic of China. We will be performing in a new Military concert hall, a secondary school, and of course at the Great Wall of China. I will try to update my blog while I am in Beijing, but I make no promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment